It's been a long long time since I last posted something here. I was busy with my internship at Illumination Mac Guff in Paris. The school blog, as my course comes to an end start to lose its reason. I'll may keep it, with a different name perhaps, for there's so much material here.

Another stage of my life is coming and I'm looking forward to see what's gonna happen. Posts will tell what's gonna happen.

This drawing was made at Orsay Museum in Paris in one of my several tours there. The museum has an amazing corridor with sculptures, which on the sides two huge benches go along until the end of the hall. That allow people to sit and contemplate the sculptures for as long as they want. It's an amazing invitation for artist.

Stay tuned, more to come

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário