To My Dear Next Generation, By Chance - Shot 11



This is the shot 11 of my project I may have done about a year ago.
It's still rough, some frames are missing and the character is suppose to be with his girlfriend (that's why he looks into the screen).
I didn't have the frames of this shot scanned, while selecting the drawings to trow away I almost did with these originals (!!)

Honestly I'm not satisfied with the animation I did here. Specially when the boy stop walking, the arm moves as a follow through but we don't feel the weight of the tire influencing his body. It definitely needs more passion...

3 comentários:

  1. Hey, I'm an italian illustrator and I'd like to know- are classes in english, or danish?

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Hi Pietro,
      I'm answering almost an year later! hahah So sorry for that...I suppose you already got the answer...It's in english.

      Excluir