Continuing my short animation I experienced a hard stage...What colors the character should have. Choosing the colors of a character is very definitive because it gonna last for the entire production. If I regret about the color when I already colored most of the scenes I would have to go all the way again recoloring - and that would be a pain in the ass and a lot of time wasted.
So! This is the palette chosen for the character. I think it has balanced tones between warm and cold and complementary colors (green and red). It will give a nice contrast to the background once it is autumn and everything is yellowish and cold, and a bit "dead". Having green for the character gives him a bit of "power to life"
Hope you have enjoyed my choice because it was very difficult to choose, even hearing with many suggestions.

I made previously some samples varying the palette to see which could fit better for the short:

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário